Spectral and scattering theories in Quantum Field Theory, II
June 4 - June 7, 2014
The conference took place in Porquerolles (Hyères Island, France).
- Zied Ammari (Rennes)
"Semiclassical Methods in Many-body and Quantum Field Theories", slides in pdf.
- Dietrich Häfner (Grenoble)
"Time-dependent scattering theory without positive conserved energy", slides in pdf.
- Sylvain Golénia (Bordeaux) "On the preparation of states in Quantum Mechanics", slides in pdf.
- Jacob Schach Møller (Aarhus) "Beyond the Van Hove time scale", slides in pdf.
- Baptiste Schubnel (Zürich) "On the preparation of states in Quantum Mechanics", slides in pdf.
- Semjon Wugalter (Karlsruhe) "Radiative correction to the binding energy for a spin 1/2 charged particle", slides in pdf.
The detailed program and the list of participants are available in the following file.
- ANR SQFT (Spectral and scattering theories of QFT models)